Friday, September 23, 2011

September thinkins...

It's Friday and that's a good thing. Here's some of the things on my mind lately:

  • I hate drugs.  I'm so exhausted from trying to protect my mom from the druggies in my family.  I've gotten a good lesson in how you can't control others...not just druggies but those who love them.  (Don't laugh.  I still struggle with control issues.  As always, God's working on me about that!) 
  • Being a non-drinker puts us in a category that is practically non-existent.  When you go to the doctor and he/she asks you how many alcoholic beverages you consume in a day/week/month and you say zero, he/she asks again because he/she is certain he/she didn't hear correctly...and then asks one more time just to be certain.
  • When you wait until you are in your 50's to take care of yourself and your health, you have a lot of catching up to do.  Enough said.
  • October is THE wedding month of 2011.  We have four weddings in three weekends.  How cool is that?
  • Good friends are like gold.  With work, there's not enough time to stay connected like I would like to but I think of them (you) every day.
  • I'm blessed to be a Grammy.  Kaleb is the ultimate stress reliever.  Love that boy!
Praying for a great weekend for you.

No comments: