Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Good stuff

This past Sunday, as we were leaving worship, I could Henry behind me talking to someone (nothing new about that). However, when I turned around I was delighted to see it was a family who had attended our Apopka church but have called Grace their home for the last few years! How wonderful it was to see "family" and to catch up as their children have grown so much. What kind words they shared and I couldn't help but thank God for the way He places certain people in our path at the most opportune moments.

We had the whole gang over for Labor Day swimming and dinner yesterday. Chicken on the grill, steamed veggies, and Henry's dee-licious baked beans. Kaleb being silly with Pop Pop and Uncle Chad were the favorite moments of the day. He loves being thrown up into the air as well as jumping into the pool. Yesterday he decided it would be fun to jump in backwards! Pop Pop was close by to make sure he didn't skin his nose by jumping in too close.

We are deep into the back to school mode and I have to say it is much better having students than what I did during the summer months. I miss the students when they aren't there. Henry continues to love what he is doing and his students love him. No surprise there, huh?

I'll post again soon.

No comments: