Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Caringbridge site

Since my last posting, Daddy went into the hospital with kidney failure. He had a procedure done today that will help.

I have created a Caringbridge site to help friends and family stay abreast of what is going on with him. It is all a balancing act of trying to take care of ourselves and our parents, along with the four grands/great-grands living with them. Thank GOD for my sister, Peggy. Don't know what I would do without her.

In light of everything, and keeping in line with our ongoing efforts to take care of ourselves, I'll probably not be posting a personal blog for a while but feel free to visit Daddy's Caringbridge site any time you want. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/wilburbush

In the meantime, please email (cribbplace@yahoo.com) or call (321.972.3604) any time. We love hearing from you.

No comments: