Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We're back...

We made it home from Trenton/South Carolina around 11pm Sunday night...just in time to hit the bed before starting our weekly schedule Monday morning! Thank you for your prayers for safe travel. They worked!

My dad started his chemo yesterday (Monday) and is feeling pretty good. His goal is to plant his garden this week and he's been preparing the soil. I think tomorrow is THE day according to the Farmer's Almanac so we'll see if he gets the garden planted. If I were a betting woman, I would put my money on my dad because this garden is his therapy.

God continues to bring people into our lives who remind us of our purpose and how blessed we are to have our jobs. We know that we work for our Lord but are thankful to have meaningful jobs to put food on the table. Times are very hard for so many people who walk through the doors, and classrooms, of our school. It would be hard to NOT see where God has placed us.

I pray you know your purpose and, if not, that you are continuing to trust God to show you your purpose. Be blessed and make it a great rest of the week.

No comments: