Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update...

My friend, Melissa, was selected as Teacher of the Year for Apopka High School and then was selected as a top five finalist for Orange County Teacher of the Year. Her observation and interview is tomorrow (Friday) morning so I'm praying for her and her students as she certainly deserves this honor.

There are several things on my heart so I have simply listed them below.

  • Please pray for my friend, Anita, whose dad passed away last week. Anita is from our church in Tarpon and I miss her and her hubby!
  • Please continue to pray for the Hoffman family. Mrs. H joined her husband today in heaven.
  • I received very disheartening news today about the progress on my fingerprints. I'm wondering now if I will be able to start before January. Knowing God is in ultimate control of our lives keeps me sane because this stuff makes me crazy.
  • Please pray for my parents. They have health issues and are trying to balance helping my sister and her children. Pray for discernment and wisdom.
  • I'm thankful for friends. Lunch with Russ and Darlene and time spent with Angie's family tonight make me grateful for the opportunity to be here.
  • I'm on the road again tomorrow (Friday) to Trenton to see Henry. Can't wait...

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: