Sunday, November 30, 2008

Update

After a wonderful Thanksgiving day at my parents, Henry and I headed to Tarpon Springs for the weekend. It was great to catch up with some friends and each other. Football was the primary form of relaxation and we enjoyed every minute. Go Gators!

I start my new job tomorrow and look forward to being back with a former boss. It was all very surreal as I unpacked my "stuff" tonight where I will be living for a while. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us. Henry is back in Trenton and will get back to work tomorrow at my parents' home.

Prayer request: I have a friend whose dad fell and broke his hip over the weekend. He is having surgery tomorrow afternoon. Please pray for complete healing for Ray (Linda Boot's dad).

Thank you to those of you who have emailed over the Thanksgiving holidays. We are grateful for each of you. God bless!

No comments: