Saturday, July 24, 2010

What a week...

It went by very quickly. Time spent at work, Henry working on the class he's taking and babysitting for Kaleb so that Heather could take care of some work issues, Chad working doubles, visiting some with Darlene, Mom and Dad here for an overnight visit, and the week is done! Today was spent with my parents and then yardwork and a long swim in the pool...just me and Henry. I love it.

You know, it's very weird. With all that we have been through the last few years, it is still true that we just couldn't be in a better place than we are now...personally I mean. I can't even begin to describe how God has blessed us and provided a peace and fulfillment that only comes from Him. I've got some stuff on my mind and will share more of that later. Danielle just came in and we are all getting ready to have a grilled chicken salad. Gotta run! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.