Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Daddy

I posted a few days ago that my dad's cancer is active again. A CT scan today revealed "growing lymph nodes" in his chest as well as a lesion on his spine. Tomorrow, they find out the next steps for treatment. Please pray for peace for my parents. The radioncologist (I think that's what she's called) is amazing and has been wonderful. Other doctors...not so much. I pray that my parents will be their own advocates as they take on this next phase of treatment. Things with my niece and nephew who are drug addicts have escalated and my parents are in the middle of that as well. They are caught in the swirl that addiction brings to families and I continue to pray that they can see the truth and have the strength to say no for many reasons.

Thank you for your continued prayers.

No comments: