Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back to a computer...

I have been in Trenton since Thursday morning and have had no access to a computer. My dad came home from the hospital yesterday and is doing much better. He had developed an infection from a procedure he had done last week and it took a couple of days for the doctors to be able to get the exact antibiotic for his specific infection. Moving slowly still, he is thankful to be home.

I am back in the Orlando area because I have to be refingerprinted. Somehow, my fingerprints were deemed "illegible" by the powers that be in Virginia so I am going to try again tomorrow. I'm praying all will go smoothly this time so that I can still begin work the Monday after Thanksgiving.

Heather and Keith go to the doctor tomorrow to find out if "we" are having a girl or boy! Can't wait!

Happy anniversary to Angie and Eddie Sanders! Angie was in our youth group w-a-y back when we were in Macclenny and is still a part of our family! It's hard to believe it's been 17 years since their wedding. What a blessing.

Have a great week!

No comments: