Monday, January 11, 2010

Hey there!

I'm sorry I haven't been as good about posting regularly. With my job, I'm on the computer so much that when I come home I just don't think about it as often. However, I do think about YOU and wonder how YOU are doing.

Our adventures have slowed down with the purchase of our own home. After living six places over the past year, we live quite a boring (but very exciting) life now. We are slowly getting more and more settled in our house. With the cold weather, business was slow so all part-time help was sent home early on Saturday from Home Depot so it was a gift for me! We got so much done and had a ball doing it!

For our Tarpon friends, will you please pray for my friend Angie? She is like another daughter of ours and hurt her knee very badly skiing. She is facing surgery in a couple of weeks and all that goes with that.

Our continue prayer is that God would provide full-time work for Henry and any-time work for Chad. If you know of someone looking for an excellent window washer, Chad is the man! In the meantime, if you hear of anyone hiring, he's the man as well! :)

Love and blessings, Pam

PS - Hard to believe I wrote this entire posting without mentioning Kaleb one time, huh! :)

No comments: