Saturday, August 29, 2009

Catching up...

I have internet for a while as I am at Heather and Keith's babysitting this morning. Kaleb is napping so thought I would take advantage of the computer connection and blog a little.

A couple of weeks ago I celebrated the big 5-0 and the kids surprised me with a weekend at the beach, courtesy of good friends who own the condo. It was a perfect weekend complete with all of us being together in the same place and under the same roof. I posted a couple of pictures from that time away. It was also what we needed before school kicked back in again. Heather and I have just made it through our first week with students and it was brutal but so much fun!

This may sound redundant but please continue to pray for "our" house as well as for the next steps for Henry's employment. We are working at being patient (okay, I'm working at being patient) as we take it day-by-day. In the meantime, Home Depot is a natural fit for him.

Know you are thought of often and loved so very much. As always, thank you for unexpected phone calls and cards.

No comments: