- Happy Mother's Day!
- I'm in a "happy place" as a mom (and new grandmom) and I pray you are too. Chad will be in Tarpon playing for church. What a gift...not that he won't be with me but that he is choosing to keep his commitment to lead worship at church. I will spend a chunk of the day with Heather (and Angie too)! Another gift. Of course the best gift is that I get to spend the entire day with their daddy. :)
- If you aren't in a "happy place", keep praying. It's the only hope.
- If you are, remember that there are many women who hate this day for a variety of reasons. Pray for them.
- Some women want to be a mom so bad they can't think of anything else but, for whatever reason, it hasn't happened for them.
- Some moms are dealing with the consequences of their children making wrong choices and their hearts break for their child.
- Some women miss their moms and feel a void because their mom is no longer on this earth.
- Some moms are dealing with health issues and know their time on this earth with their children is short...or it's the same situation with their mom.
Just remember, every woman does not look at Mother's Day as Hallmark does. Be sensitive. If you are blessed to be in a "happy place" with your children, be thankful. Your experience is rare.