Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm old...

So, as you know my friend has sold her house and we are moving. Tonight a family came over to get the bed the daughter had purchased. The buyer's sister was in dance corps at Apopka High School when I was the sponsor many years ago! It was so good to see her! When I asked Janelle when she had graduated, I was shocked when she said 1996! Is it possible that I could be that old? It was just weird. I'm happy to report she is still a doll just like she was way back then...

Thursday is the big move day. We have been working hard to get everything packed as well as to sell everything she doesn't want to move. It's just plain hard work. Please pray for physical stamina throughout this week and into the weekend when we will, hopefully, be moving my parents into their new house as well.

Tonight I am thankful for all the memories of the past and excited about all the memories to be made in the future. Mostly, I want to live in the moment and never take a second for granted.

No comments: