Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back from Trenton...

It was another fast weekend with Henry in Trenton. I've been battling some "yucks" and it is amazing how God has provided the right message for me at the right time. Basically, the message is, "Suck it up and get a grip. I've got things under control." Now...I'm not exactly sure that is the message from God but it could be and He would have every right to say that to me! :)

Linda Boot is one of my best friends. Her father passed away this weekend after two months of struggle since he fell and broke his hip. He was also battling leukemia so it is a blessing that he now resides in heaven and has no pain!

Please remember that you can email any time at cribbplace@yahoo.com. I would love to hear from you!

Make it a great week and God bless!

No comments: